Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Disinfecto Chemical Industries. The following are the rules (“Terms”) that govern use of the Disinfecto Chemical Industries Web site (“Site”). By using, adding information, or visiting our web Site, you expressly agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by the terms and conditions set out by us and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site, including but not limited to any additional or amended terms or condition as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the services. Disinfecto Chemical Industries reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site.
Authorized Site Visits
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Website for your own use, and that you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify and distribute the material on this Website for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any spider,or any other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website content or product pages thereon for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Unauthorized Use of the Web Site
Illegal or unauthorized uses of the webSite, including, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated devices on the Site, will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions.
Posting Profiles, Articles, and Blogs on Disinfecto Chemical Industries Website:
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any Profile, Comment, or Blog if it contains or features any of the following:
- Offensive, harmful, and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
- Personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, and postal addresses.
- Messages that are advertising or commercial in nature, or are inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
- The language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this website, as determined by Disinfecto Chemical Industries
- Content determined by Disinfecto Chemical Industries to be illegal or to violate any central, state, or local law or regulation
- Language intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures.
- Protected by copyright or trademark and used, in any manner on Disinfecto Chemical Industries without the permission of the author or the owner;
1. You may not reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, lease, offer or expose any copy of any Content in respect of which we own the copyright without our consent, or in the case of the Content of a third party author, without his or her consent.
2. You acknowledge that we own the right, title and interest in and to the Services developed and provided by us, the system which provides the Services and all software associated with the Services, as well as all Intellectual Property Rights thereto.
3. You will comply with all national and international laws pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights.
Note: These Terms and Conditions can be changed by Disinfecto Chemical Industries anytime.