Clearkill SMT – Selamectin 12% Spot on (2 ml)June 7, 2013
Glanzz – Tile Cleaner (100ml)April 8, 2014
Disilon AH – Wound and Infection Treatment for Cattle
- Disilon AH is for all animal topical application for wound treatment and healing of shearing and other open and enlarged wounds.
- It prevents BlowFly strike and the contamination of open wounds by flies and Maggots.
- Wear gloves for sterility and cleanliness.
- clean the injured area properly before application.
- Wound treatment
- Shearing treatment
- Blowfly Strike Prevention
- For Other open and enlarged wounds
- Prevents contamination of open wounds by flies
Cypermethrin 0.01252% m/v
Dichlorophen 0.0152% m/v
Chorocresol 0.52% m/v
Gentian violet 0.152% m/v
- All animals topical application to wound treatment which promotes the healing of shearing and other open and enlarged wound
- Prevents blowfly strike and the contamination of open wound by flies.
- Treatment of maggot infested wounds
- Post shearing skin lesion in sheep
- Do not apply with bare hands
- Wash immediately and thoroughly with warm soapy water after accidental skin contact
- Do not re-use container for any purpose
- Flammable: do not store or handle near open flames
- Store away from foodstuffs and feeds
- Keep out of reach of children, uniformed persons and animals
- Do not expose container to above 50 degree celsius
- Use only as directed.
- Shake well before use
- Wear rubber gloves when applying Disilon AH to wounds
- Clean wound thoroughly and spray Disilon AH evenly and sparingly over wound from distance, holding the can upright
- When re-applying wound treatement DO NOT debride the wound side