Clearkill – Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats,(Fipronil 0.25 % Ectoparasiticide), 100 MlJune 7, 2013
FLUPIK – Flumethrin , 1% Cow Flea and Tick Remover, 30 MlJune 7, 2013
Clearkill – Dog and Cat Fleas and Ticks Spray, (Fipronil 0.25 % Ectoparasiticide), 200 Ml
CLEARKILL Spray is used on dogs for treatment and prevention of ticks and fleas. It is easy to apply and safe to use. Spray on the body of the animal form a distance of 10-20 cm against the direction of hair until hair coat gets wet. This Spray can be also use On cats
Out of stock
- For Treatment and Prevention of Flea and Tick Infestation
- For external Use only
- Do not allow animal to lick after spraying
- Included Component: 1 Bottle, 1 Spray Nozzle, 1 Small Pipe For Assembling
Fipronil 0.25% w/v (2.5 g/litre)
- Clearkill Spray effectively targets all stages of fleas.
- Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity against fleas, ticks, chewing lice and mosquitoes.
- When used monthly, Clearkill Spray completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations.
- kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to six weeks.
- It also prevents development of all flea stages for up to six weeks, kills ticks for at least one month.
- A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed.
Dogs and Cats
If animal consumes or licks the product accidently, contact your vet for treatment
- Assemble the Spray by fitting Pipe in Spray Gun.
- Spray the body of animals from a distance of 10-20cm until hair coat gets wet. Apply on entire body of animal giving main attention ot the affected areas
- Spraying the paws of your pet with Clearkill 0.25%
There are no reviews yet.