Clearkill Iprex Spot On, Ticks and Fleas Remover (Imidacloprid Permethrin Pyriproxyfen) 2.5 ml, For Dogs weighing between 11 kg-25 kgMay 21, 2019
Disilon Pen Sanitizer Pack of 4 pensJune 26, 2019
Clearkill Iprex Spot On, Ticks and Fleas Remover For dogs weight above 25 kg (Imidacloprid Permethrin Pyriproxyfen) 4 ml
Clearkill Iprex Spot On is used for treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in Dogs by rapidly killing fleas and reducing such incidence. For complete prevention and control of Ticks and Fleas.
Clearkill Iprex Spot On is used for treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in Dogs by rapidly killing fleas and reducing such incidence.
Imidacloprid : 8.8% w/v
Permethrin : 44.00%w/v
Pyriproxyfen : 0.44% w/v
Excipients : q.s.
- CLEARKILL IPREX repels and kills Fleas for upto 4 weeks & prevents blood-feeding by biting flies. It is for treatment on Dogs and Puppies over 7 weeks of age.
- Clearkill Iprex Spot On is water proof and remains effective following a shampoo treatment. Use once a month for complete control and prevention of ticks and fleas.
For Dogs weighing over 25kg
- Consult your Vet incase swallowed or goes in eyes.
- Do not use on sick animals
- Do not apply the product on wounds or damaged skin
- Break the snap-off tip from the pipette
- Part your pet’s coat between the shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
- Choose the area where licking cannot occur e.g on the back of the neck.
- Part the coat so that the contents can be applied directly to the skin when the pipette is squeezed.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty the contents onto the skin at on or two spots.
- Do not allow treated dogs to lick each other or rub against each other animals until the application site is dry.