Clearkill Spot On- 4.02ml, Anti tick & flea for Dogs, weighing over 40 kg (Fipronil S-Methoprene Ectoparasiticide)April 10, 2014
Bensulph , Anti Seborrhea Microbial Dog, Cat and Horse Shampoo (Benzoyl Peroxide, Zinc Oxide, Micronized Sulphur, Salicylic Acid , Forte Foam), 200 mlApril 10, 2014
Clearkill Spot On ,Single Pipette Of 0.50ml for Kittens and Cats 8 weeks or older, Anti Tick & Flea (Fipronil S-Methoprene Ectoparasiticide)
- Clearkill Spot On 0.50 ml Fipronil S-Methoprene is an Anti- Ticks for Cats and Kittens 8 weeks or older.
- It is a single dose application product with instructions given inside package.
- It is used to control and remove ticks and fleas in kittens and cats. For best results, use as directed by Veterinary Practitioner.
- Spot on for Kittens and Cats 8 weeks or older
- Remedy for Ticks and Fleas
- Single dose application
Fipronil 9.8% w/v
S-Methoprene 8.8% w/v
- Clearkill Spot On for Cats completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations.
- kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to six weeks. also prevents development of all flea stages for up to six weeks.
- It can control fleas for up to six weeks, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the cat has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed.
- Kills ticks for atleast one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed.
- Clearkill Spot on for Cats kills chewing lice for 30 days.
- Clear kill spot on for cats remain effective even after bathing, swimming, water immersion or exposure to sunlight.
Kittens and cats 8 weeks or older
- For external use of cats only
- Do not reapply product for 30 days
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
- Break the snap-off tip from the pipette
- Part your pet’s coat between the shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
- Place the tip on the skin and squeeze gently to empty the contents onto the skin at on or two spots. Do not allow treated pets to lick each other or rub against other animals until the application side is dry.