Clearkill SMT – Selamectin 6% Spot on for Cats weighing between 2.5 to 7.5 kg, Prevents Flea, Ear Mite, Mange and Heartworm Diseases, 0.75 mlSeptember 2, 2021
Clearkill F97 Spot On for Dogs, weighing up to 10 kg, Flea and Tick Medicine (Fipronil 9.7% Ectoparasiticide), 0.67 mlSeptember 8, 2021
Clearkill F97 Spot On , Single Pipette Of 0.50ml for Kittens and Cats 8 weeks or older, Prevention of Fleas and Ticks
- Clearkill Spot on F97 is for Kittens and Cats 8 weeks or older.
- It is a single dose application product with instructions given inside package.
- It is used to control and remove ticks and fleas in Cats.
- For best results, use as directed by Veterinary Practitioner.
- Spot on for Kittens and Cats 8 weeks or older
- Remedy for Ticks and Fleas
- Single dose application
- Best Fleas and ticks treatment for cats
Fipronil : 9.7% w/v
Inert Ingredients : q.s
- Clearkill F97 Spot On for Cats completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations.
- Long lasting effect up to 3 months for fleas
- Kills ticks for atleast one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed.
- Control Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Clear kill F97 spot on for cats remain effective even after bathing, swimming, water immersion or exposure to sunlight.
Kittens and cats 8 weeks or older
- For external use of cats only
- Keep away from childern
- Do not reapply product for 30 days
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
- Break the snap-off tip from the pipette
- Part your pet’s coat between the shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
- Place the tip on the skin and squeeze gently to empty the contents onto the skin at on or two spots. Do not allow treatewd dogs to lick each other or rub against other animals until the application side is dry.