Clearkill F97 Spot On for Dogs, weighing up to 10 kg, Flea and Tick Medicine (Fipronil 9.7% Ectoparasiticide), 0.67 mlSeptember 8, 2021
Clearkill F97 Spot On for Dogs, weighing between 20 kg to 40 kg, Flea and Tick Treatment (Fipronil 9.7% Ectoparasiticide), 2.68 mlSeptember 9, 2021
Clearkill F97 Spot On for Dogs, weighing between 10 kg to 20 kg, Flea and Tick Remover (Fipronil 9.7% Ectoparasiticide), 1.34 ml
CLEARKILL F97 Spot On Flea and Tick Remover for dogs 10 kg to 20 kg, 1.34 ml
- This SPOT ON prevents and treats flea and tick infestation on dogs.
- The application is easy and non-messy and dog friendly.
- Use Clearkill Spot On monthly to control fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
- CLEARKILL F97 Spot On 1.34 ml is For treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestation, flea and tick remover for dogs
- It controls flea allergy dermatitis, safe flea and tick medicine spot on
- Kills all stages of dog ticks
Fipronil : 9.7% w/v
Inert Ingredients : q.s
- Clearkill F97 Spot On 1.34 ml for dogs contains Fipronil to effectively kill fleas and ticks.
- Active ingredients in this product feature a sustained release formula developed for fast acting and long-lasting control of fleas, ticks, and chewing lice.
- Use this product monthly for complete control of flea, tick, and chewing lice infestations.
- Long-lasting effect kills adult fleas for up to 3 months.
- Fast acting and convenient to use.
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- This product remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight.
Dogs weighing between 10-20 kg
- Do not reapply product for 30 days.
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eye or clothing.
- Do not use when hair or skin is wet.
- For Veterinary use only.
- For treatment of dogs only.
- Do not use on sick animals
- Not for human use
- Do not apply on wounds
- Break the snap-off tip from the pipette.
- Part your pet’s coat between the shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
- Place the tip on the skin and squeeze gently to empty the contents onto the skin at one or two spots. Do not allow treated dogs to lick each other or rub against other animals until the application side is dry.
There are no reviews yet.